Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Regarding the War. HA vs RDA

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Regarding the War. HA vs RDA Empty
PostSubject: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:50 pm

Yes its supposed to be tomorrow. Can we arrange it for next Saturday seeing as how most of my team cant make it as they have school -_-.

Im annoyed but more than happy.....Your call AJ ^^ Or you can just win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RE: the war??   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:30 am

when would it be held i want to watch or join??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:47 am

I would LOVE to join this....of course a little goyo red can't handle such things though right? pfft >.>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

It is apparantly been postponed a week, the original time being today at 6 (GMT +0).
If it is postponed a week though, I will not be able to participate (I am a member of the opposing team). That said, I do mean exactly a week from now. If it is on a Saturday as Rainbow had offered on this topic, it should be fine. Good luck though, to everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm

im down aj u know i love killin people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 3:10 pm

With discussion from my Academy, i have come to the arrngement of Saturday.

So im thinking Saturday 6pm (GMT +0) time (UK time) And 4 vs 4 with 2 subs perhaps? But its AJ's decision i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 5:30 pm

cool i would like to join ^^ if i am permited to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Decks banned:

Exodia,
Burn,
Stall,
OTK,
Feel free to add ^^

4 vs 4 so 8 duels, each player has 2 duels.

Subs may be used whenever you feel best.

A win must be reported in a Thread that i will create either here or on my forum.

Duels are 2/3

Have fun ^^

How does that sound?
Saturday, 6pm (GMT +0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:16 pm

lol one question if i have a deck that can otk is that allowed or not? But my deck doesn't always otk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 6:17 pm

It still OTK's ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

awww lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 pm

War team by Friday the latest....So i can sort out who plays who... Just post it onto my forum If you need the link i can give it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Grapha wrote:
lol one question if i have a deck that can otk is that allowed or not? But my deck doesn't always otk

an OTK deck means the main focus is pulling off the OTK strategy. If it can OTK doesn't make it an OTK deck, since there are plenty of decks that can OTK without meaning to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 am

Niko327 wrote:
Grapha wrote:

an OTK deck means the main focus is pulling off the OTK strategy. If it can OTK doesn't make it an OTK deck, since there are plenty of decks that can OTK without meaning to.

Yeah lol, all of my decks have OTK before, but only one of them was built to be an OTK. I'm in this war Mokey. Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:01 am

who is HA? and can I join too?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the War. HA vs RDA   Regarding the War. HA vs RDA Empty

Back to top Go down

Regarding the War. HA vs RDA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Competitions-
Jump to: