Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Help with Agent Fairies

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Help with Agent Fairies Empty
PostSubject: Help with Agent Fairies   Help with Agent Fairies EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Hello all who inhabit this academy!!

So basically here is my deck

Monsters x21

Agent of Mystery Earth x3
Agent of Creation Venus x2
Agent of Miracles Jupiter x2
Master Hyperion x3
Archlord Krystia x2
Mystical Shine Ball x3
Nova Summoner x2
Gorz x1
Honest x1
Sangan x1
Marshmellon x1

Magic x10

Mystical Space typhoon x3
Cards from The Sky x2
Pot of duality x1
Book of moon x1
Monster reborn x1
Dark Hole x1 (Its in Spanish Very Happy)
Heavy Storm x1

Traps x 9

Bottomless Trap Hole x2
Dimensional Prison x1
Sakuretsu Armor x1 (Until i find another d prison)
Solemn Judgment x1
Reckless greed x1
Cumpulsory evacuvation device x1
Call of the Haunted x1
Mirror Force x1

Extra Deck x9

Trishula x1
Stardust x1
Colossal Fighter x1
Gaia Knight x1
Gachi Gachi x2
Utopia x1
Grenosaurus x1
Number 17 leviathan x1

Ok so the main point of this deck is basically protecting Earth so I can pull out big plays like trish and my other xyz's and syncro's Ive found this deck needed draw power hence the CFTS and Reckless greed which has helped me alot believe it or not. Nova summoner is for getting earth out and control and all that good jazz. Anyway, suggestions for this deck would be welcomed.

this is my Irl deck so budget replacements are preffered but not required.

thanks for all the help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with Agent Fairies   Help with Agent Fairies EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:15 am

I actually really like your monster line-up. good job with that.

runnning 3 mst and heavy is a bit much in my opinion...take our heavy or one mst. I think you should take out heavy cuz I found it to be less effective anyway since most people caution heavy storm now.

do you have burial from the D.D.? awesome card in hyperion/fairies. Of course, if you're more focused on syncrhos though it's not as effective, but seems like it would work fine anyway considering you run 3 hyperions.

if you're running reckless greed, run 3 or don't run any. cards from the sky gives you the 2 draws without making you miss your next 2 pluses. running 3 at once is sweet cuz you wait to get them all in hand, set, opponent's turn and you get +6 from draws, -3 from resolving greeds, and only miss 2 for a grand total of +1 instead of -1.

Solemn warnings. Used to be expensive, but they've been reprinted. I found them as cheap as $6 a piece, I'm sure you can afford them. I don't like compuls in this deck cuz it doesnt give you any pluses against your opponent and you aren't running any cards where it'd help to bounce back your own. might as well take out that sakuretsu too, then add 2 warnings. a 2nd D prison isn't necessary anyway if you have big bad monsters like hyperion/kristya/trish out, and if you don't, you're deck isn't doing what it's supposed to so you might as well call it a lose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with Agent Fairies   Help with Agent Fairies EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:19 am

Wow, awesome, and that was fast O.O

anyway, thanks, everything you said makes sense and I will more than likely try everything out and see how it works.

Your like one of the most knowledgable guys on this site, you should be in purple not red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help with Agent Fairies   Help with Agent Fairies EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

lol well thank you, I've had much experience with deck building, I find it to be my strong point. Thing is, I'm not as skilled in the dueling part as the deck building...I make plenty of misplays and stupid mistakes that I should catch easily. My builds work great, its just the player behind them screws them over XDD

I didn't say anything about your extra deck because you said this is your irl deck. Otherwise it'd be the obvious staples: brio, librarian, catastor, black rose, scrap dragon, leviair the sea dragon, and whatever else, but of course some of those are really expensive for a children's card game x.x I'm super jealous of your Trish T-T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with Agent Fairies   Help with Agent Fairies Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with Agent Fairies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: