Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop Empty
PostSubject: Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop   Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Due to the new xyz monsters that recently were released, Infernities now have an infinite trish loop that can be pulled off just by having 3 infernities in the grave and mirage in hand. For those of you who don't know about it, here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKLVhBFaAk

This combo is one of the easiest combos to set up in the deck and quite possibly the best combo of any deck out there right now. The only problem is the steps through it. messing up is easy to do, but if I think my way through I can pull it off. Also if any of the summons are negated, the trish loop fails and your left with practically nothing.

Question: will the xyzs used for the loop be banned at all or any infernities? I think its quite possible because any player who knows how to think through such a thing knows when the best time to attempt it is, therefore almost every time flawlessly looping trish. Also Leviair is a pretty broken card in any deck really that plays with the grave, and with BLS/Chaos Sorcerer it makes it even better. Infernities were not really hit hard yet(just losing 2 launchers, but that's definitely understandable, and even still its easy to pull from the deck) so I wonder if they will be next format due to the new combo added to their already broad diversity.
Back to top Go down

Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop   Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:16 pm

lol good combo i wouldnt have the patience lol
Back to top Go down

Infernities and their Infinite Trishula Loop
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: