Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

We need unity to win! and also dragons!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We need unity to win! and also dragons! Empty
PostSubject: We need unity to win! and also dragons!   We need unity to win! and also dragons! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 10:23 am

If you don't understand the title, this is a dragunity deck. This is the most consistent deck I made (my opinion) and very easy to use. This is the deck list:

Monster: 12
Dragunity Aklys x3
Dragunity Dux x3
Dragunity Legionnaire x3
Dragunity Phalanx x3

Spell: 22
Cards of Consonance x3
Dark Hole x1
Dragon Ravine x3
Foolish Burial x1
Heavy Storm x1
Monster Reborn x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x3
Pot of Duality x3
Terraforming x3
Upstart Goblin x3

Trap: 6
Icarus Attack x1
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2
Starlight Road x1

Extra Deck: 15
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Brionac, of the Ice Barrier x1
Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana x3
Scrap Dragon x1
Stardust Dragon x3
T.G. Hyper Librarian x1
Thought Ruler Archfiend x2
Trishula, of the Ice Barrier x1
Vortex the Whirlwind x2

I know you might say where is Arma Leyvaten which is a boss for dragunity or why it has a little monster, but trust me it definitely runs like a dream. Try to use it in DN anytime you won't regret it, except if you get a major bad hand and you don't know the combo for this deck.
Any suggestion and fixes I will consider and appreciate it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need unity to win! and also dragons!   We need unity to win! and also dragons! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 12:47 am

little monsters is good, I can see the deck being very fast, but 3 terraforming? serious question, they dont clutter your hand? and heavy storm with 3 msts. seems like overkill to me. Future Fusion is a personal staple for a dragunity deck, sets up your grave immediately, but of course I run other monsters besides dragunities so it doesn't completely kill consonance/foolish/dragon ravine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: We need unity to win! and also dragons!   We need unity to win! and also dragons! EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Thank for suggestion Niko but with three terraforming will give me more chance to get dragon ravine is the main engine, if I get terraforming while have dragon ravine on the field I can discard it for another dragunity and it can become a back-up if ravine got destroyed.

Yes, heavy storm and 3 msts can be an overkill but I'm only taking precaution as my synchros is very vulnerable to solemn and destruction except stardust. And also this deck is focus on draw power as it will keep my hand advantage.

About future fusion suggestion, I'm gonna politely decline it. Here is the reasons:
1. I got only 6 dragons.
2. I don't want to add more monster.
3. With that card my hand advantage will slowly die.
4. Dragon ravine and foolish burial already apply that job.
5. Yes, using that card I get a 5000 powerhorse but future fusion is an easy target and I got only Stardust ,solemn and starlight.
6. It will thinning my deck even more, as my spell keep thinning the deck rapidly but with future fusion I worried my deck will deck out before I could finish life points.

So that card is totally out is there any other suggestion ? (sorry Niko) Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need unity to win! and also dragons!   We need unity to win! and also dragons! Empty

Back to top Go down

We need unity to win! and also dragons!
Page 1 of 1