Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

ACADEMY IS DYING

Go down 
AuthorMessage

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:57 am

yeaa the academy is getting less active when i logged on there was no one online or away D:
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 am

Idk about that, but the academy is not dying lol. People just need to care their own needs, nobody is even always on. I love you
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 am

oh i c Razz
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:36 pm

well I noticed its really hard for everyone to be on at the same time. we all have such different time zones too x.x I noticed that most people on here get on at 9-11pm ish their time, which is usually 3-5am my time >.>
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:46 am

Neutral

Last edited by FabledAsian on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 12:37 am

ok, I think the academy is dying lol. admins are barely ever on either D:<
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 am

im always on but hardly see people on so i log off if yall want to help improve let me know i have the powers lets do tourneys whatever
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 1:32 pm

well technically the last tourney we did never even was finished XD so idk if that would even help lol.
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 2:56 pm

thats because to many people signed up and more than half didnt even log it to duel.
Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:36 pm

well you know i can be there Very Happy
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ACADEMY IS DYING Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACADEMY IS DYING   ACADEMY IS DYING Empty

Back to top Go down

ACADEMY IS DYING
Page 1 of 1