Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Tutoring section

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:33 am

Why don't we set up some sort of tutoring section for people who want to pay royal points for a teacher? the admins can be the teachers (or select necros black members). There can be two different things you can pay for: deck building session or dueling in action session. The deck building session would be a teacher explaining the basics of deck building, probability, best types of cards/worst type of cards, archetypes, etc. Then for a dueling session the teacher would duel the student, and in the end give tips on what they could have done to get the most out of certain plays, explain to them what they were doing wrong(complicating or simplifying at the wrong moments or whatever), explain how certain archetypes work, awareness of card advantage, or if they didn't do anything wrong, tell them they did great and explain or tell them they might want to consider a deck building session if they were playing great, but had no consistency.

good idea? bad idea? let me know, admins.
Back to top Go down

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Yes! A great idea! I totally agree!
Back to top Go down

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 10:42 pm

i agree Very Happy Nyan Cat
Back to top Go down

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:59 pm

i totally agree i recommend niko to be a tutor^^
Back to top Go down

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:08 am

i agree with this idea. i'll be the dragon teacher lol
Back to top Go down

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:42 pm

RedEyedDragonBoy wrote:
i agree with this idea. i'll be the dragon teacher lol

definitely XD I didn't think dragons were still good until I met you D:

Xoz wrote:
i totally agree i recommend niko to be a tutor^^

I don't think the admins would be ok with a brionac blue being a tutor ;P but I would love to help with deck building if I could since that's my strong point... I make too many mistakes while dueling to help with the other session lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tutoring section Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tutoring section   Tutoring section Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutoring section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: Royal Ice Academy :: Questions-
Jump to: