Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

looking for

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frozen Heart
Administrator
Administrator
Frozen Heart

looking for  Empty
PostSubject: looking for    looking for  EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:37 pm

athena burn deck ill pay 500 points for a good build thats 500 points that you could use for other things that you would want Smile
Back to top Go down
https://royaliceacademy.forumotion.com

looking for  Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for    looking for  EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:31 pm

This is my build for the Athena burn deck, but it still needs some tests for consistency. it's a pretty much do the OTK and do it well, or completely fail.

monsters:
3 athena
1 splendid venus
3 shining angel
3 nova summoner
1 honest
2 hecatrice
2 tehtys
1 sangan

spells:
3 valhalla
2 inferno reckless summon
3 celestial transformation
1 hand destruction
2 gold sarcophagus
1 monster reborn
1 heavy storm
1 dark hole
1 mst

traps:
2 call of the haunted
3 ultimate offering
1 solemn judgment
1 solemn warning
2 seven tools

Everyone usually focuses on the main OTK of special summoning 3 athena with inferno, then special summoning spam for 9600 dmg. I think this is a bit inconsistent because a lot of times you'll get too many transformations or infernos. Inferno is very circumstantial as well, so a lot of times you may not get to use it, or your opponent's monster may keep you from wanting to use it. I thought the idea of using honest's effect with ultimate offering was a way better idea because it is much easier to pull off and a lot safer. I'm debating on if I should take out a sarc or transformation for an extra mst because for the otk to work you really need honest. but of course if he does get destroyed, you can always bring him back with athena's eff.
Back to top Go down

looking for
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: