Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Fortune Ladiessss

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Fortune Ladiessss Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Ladiessss   Fortune Ladiessss EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 am

Spoiler:

As you can see, it's my fortune lady deck ^-^

The deck USUALLY runs really really well for me, but lately the DN shuffler has been terrible to me(for example, I've been getting hands consisting of BLS, lady wind, mst, and 3 tengus >.> also with my other decks, I keep getting my opening hand with all the cards I only have one copy of, while I never draw the ones that I have 3 copies of. Like with my toon deck, drew my one blue eyes toon, dandylion, etc., but not ONE table of contents or toon world which I have 3 of each....).

The whole deck literally revolves around Future Visions. some may think thats a terrible idea since its the field spell card, what if I dont draw it or it gets destroyed? thats why I have tengu and the plant engine so it's not completely crippled without it. Then I still have a chance to get it with gold sarc, terraforming, pot of duality, or drawing one of the 3 copies.

birdman combo with lady wind is amazing, normal summon her for m/t destruction, then bring her back for a 3 star 1900 beater, and also a tuner for anything else I have out. Then next turn I have more m/t removal.

debateably useless cards:
beast king barbaros
BLS
foolish burial
D.D. gate.

Back to top Go down

Fortune Ladiessss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladiessss   Fortune Ladiessss EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

run beast king for sure
Back to top Go down

Fortune Ladiessss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladiessss   Fortune Ladiessss EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 3:03 am

yeah beast king has helped me more than BLS. I might take him out cuz most of the time he's in my first hand and kind of slows me down x.x
Back to top Go down

Fortune Ladiessss Empty
PostSubject: Re:   Fortune Ladiessss EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

i have a fortune lady deck that runs no wind, no beast king, no foolish, and no tengu, and wins alot. make sure you have cyber valley, try rai-meh and lots of drawing. also keep BLS and put in chaos sorcerer and trag, very effective. also use rank 5 xyzs, very easy to get out adreus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fortune Ladiessss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fortune Ladiessss   Fortune Ladiessss Empty

Back to top Go down

Fortune Ladiessss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: