Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

#1Student's Deck Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage

#1Student's Deck Shop Empty
PostSubject: #1Student's Deck Shop   #1Student's Deck Shop EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:05 am

Welcome to my deck shop!!!! ^^

check for updates weekly so you dont miss any of the great decks!!!

All of the decks are 50, 30, and 20 points each, and tips are 20 points more Smile

Remember, all of these decks are TOP quality, and you know its true since its used by the #1Student Razz

----------------

ok, here are the 50 point decks:

Inzecter: my fave, I have some REALLY good tips for these, if you already have your own version of this deck, then just buy it for the tips ^^

Quasar hero ftk: no tips for this will explain the ftk when the deck is purchased

Karakuri: its a karakuri deck, what else can i say?

-------------------

here are the 30 point decks:

karakrui morphtronic: would be a 50 point deck, but takes a lot of anticipation to play, no tips

naturia; its a decent deck, i have no tips for this

Ninja: could be a champioship worthy deck if played right, but takes practice, no tips for it

----------------

these are the 20 point decks, these are real steals. great decks at low, low prices!!!!
(there are no tips for any of these)

Nordic: this is a deck built around getting thor out

Ojama: This is an ojama otk deck, a little old school, but it works.
when you by the deck, I'll tell you how to do the otk ^^

and lastly

Morphtronics: this deck is built around getting power tool dragon and life stream dragon.
While also equipping its little monsters to attack and destroy your opponent by attacking directly, or twice, or etc.

anyway, if you see a deck you want, just say so in a reply, and remember to say whether or not you want tips (if you dont say you want tips, I'l assume you dont)

DO NTO REDISTRIBUTE ANY DECKS BOUGHT FROM ME; if you are caught redistributing any decks an admin will be promptly contacted

Last edited by #1student on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: #1Student's Deck Shop   #1Student's Deck Shop EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:57 am

ill take one karakuri please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: #1Student's Deck Shop   #1Student's Deck Shop EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:51 pm

ok Very Happy I'll send it too you through PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #1Student's Deck Shop   #1Student's Deck Shop Empty

Back to top Go down

#1Student's Deck Shop
Page 1 of 1