Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o Empty
PostSubject: Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o   Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Monsters:
Jurrac Aeolo x2
Jurrac Dino x2
Jurrac Guaiba x3
Jurrac Herra x1
Jurrac Monoloph x3
Jurrac Stauriko x2
Jurrac Velo x3

Spells:
Book of Moon x1
Dark Hole x1
Fossil Dig x3
Jurassic World x2
Monster Reborn x1
Pot of Avarice x1
Rekindling x1
Solidarity x2

Traps:
Call of the Haunted x1
Dark Bribe x2
Dimensional Prison x2
Fossil Excavation x2
Magical Cylinder x1
Solemn Warning x2
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgment x1

Extra:

Jurrac Giganoto x3
Jurrac Meteor x1
Jurrac Velphito x2
Evolzar Dolkka x1
Evolzar Laggia x3

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o   Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:11 pm

I took off one Monoloph and added in another Aeolo. Considering changing that third Aeolo for another Stauriko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o   Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:43 pm

pretty nice, but I don't personally like monolph. I'd run 3 aeolo, just because his eff is too good not to run 3. Also try running the tribute jurracs, they aren't hard to get out(stauriko makes it too easy and herra makes a good tribute as well)and they beat ur opponent hard.
I also only run 2 velo because so many monster effs in this format just destroy monsters anyway, so no one ends up attacking him in the first place. it does happen, but not so much in this format.

You might want to try taking out cards that give you -1. Remember that basics to deck building/winning is not just lp(you only need 1 to win), but card advantage. if I have one beasty monster on the field and two cards face-down with no hand, and my opponent has no cards on the field and 5 cards in hand, I am losing.

replace dark bribe with seven tools/magic drain. you don't want cards that -1 you and then give your opponent +1.
Magic cylinder=bad. its a -1 for you and your opponent still has that monster to atk next turn with. you can do just as much dmg with a beasty jurrac without getting that -1.
Jurassic world isn't work the +300 atk points. solidarity works just fine and most jurracs have 1700+ atk anyway so the boost is nice, but really unnecessary. add foolish burial, one for one, pot of dualities, or even mst/heavy storm. where are those anyway?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o   Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o Empty

Back to top Go down

Rate my Jurrac deck? o.o
Page 1 of 1