Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Selling Usebars (made by me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Selling Usebars (made by me) Empty
PostSubject: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Hi guys, i wanted to ask the admins or mods if i can start a userbar store by me. i will accept request in the store, and i will list how to ask for a userbar. and if this is aproved where can i put the store??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:51 pm

that would be awesome actually and think you should sell more than just userbars XD. I could use a Dark Armed Dragon/Blackwing sig(s) myself Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 10:29 pm

lol ok il can try to make one if this gets approved ^^

P.S. i already finished lol but if u dont like it ill make another ^^. i give it to u if this is approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm

its really awesome, thanks! I've always wanted one, but I can't do photoshop stuff worth crap >.<

Any admins that could give 100 of my rps to Grapha please do Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: make me a vampire lord sig   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 2:03 am

make me a vampire lord signature and wrote king of vamp i will give it for 120RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:28 am

DDdarkness wrote:
make me a vampire lord signature and wrote king of vamp i will give it for 120RP

dude go to Off-topic and youll see my store there
post this there and sigs are 150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Usebars (made by me)   Selling Usebars (made by me) Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling Usebars (made by me)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: Royal Ice Academy :: Questions-
Jump to: