Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Karakuri Attack!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Ok, so if haven"t noticed by my signature, or profile pic, my favorite deck is the Karakuri.
Monsters:17
1x Karakuri Merchant MDL 177 "Inashichi"
3x Karakuri Komachi MDL 224 "Ninishi"
3x Karakuri Strategist MDL 248 "Nishipachi"
3x Karakuri Ninja MDL 919 "Kuick"
3x Karakuri Soldier MDL 236 "Nisamu"
2x Karakuri Watchdog MDL 313 "Saizan"
1x Karakuri Ninja MDL 7749 "Nanashick"
1x Karakuri Muso MDL 818 "Haipa"

Spells:21
3x Karakuri Anatomy
3x Karakuri Showdown Castle
3x Karakuri Cash Cache
3x De-Synchro
3x MST
2x Instant Fusion
2x Machine Duplication
1x Dark Hole
1x Monster Reborn

Traps:4
1x Solemn Judment
1x Mirror Force
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Starlight Road

Extra DEK:15
3x Karakuri Shogun MDL 00 "Burei"
3x Karakuri Steel Shogun MDL 00X "Bureido"
1x Black Rose Dragon
1x Stardust Dragon
1x Naturia Beast
1x Naturia Barkion
1x Naturia Landoise
1x Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
1x Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
2x Cyber Saurus

I think I've got a pretty solid build, but if not, please leave some feedback!
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Your deck looks awesome ^^ how does showdown castle do in average duels? is it used very much? I run a karakuri deck also and i havent had the time to test with it, can you give me your opinion of it?
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:23 pm

In my opinion, run none or run 3. The play goes as follows:
Level 4 or higher Karakuri in grave.
Play Showdown Castle
Play another Showdown Castle over it to Special Summon
Synchro or attack for game.
If you decide to run 0, you can fill them in with Upstart Goblins, don't worry, you'll end up with atleast a 13300atk spread across your 5 monsters.
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:58 pm

ok, that helps me out a lot ^^

another quesstion, why do you run 2 cyber saurus? do you usually use both in a duel? or is it just for the otk possibility?
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

With Instant Fusion, Cyber Saurus cannot attack. So when you bring him out, you want to synchro summon.
Speaking of, I only bring out my Komachi's when ready to sync. Cool
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:18 pm

lol, thats not what i meant XD i meant why have 2 in your extra deck instead of one? do you often use the second?
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:24 am

by running 2 instant fusion, i do get them both out. from time to time I can't synchro summon with just Burei and Bureidos effects. So If I play Strategist, Instant Fusion, then synchro Bureido to search another Strategist, draw from bureidos eff. then activate a second instant fusion.
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 7:53 pm

the only karakuris you need to run a speedy karakuri deck are ninishi, nishipachi, kuick, nisamu, Inashichi, and the synchros. I found watchdog to be a dead draw more than anything, but that's just my luck perhaps. I'd personally take out 1 machine duplication too, it's not necessary to run two. Instead run the Karakuri trap(its the house, don't remember what it's called). easy way to set up for it is to normal summon say Inashichi, grab a karakuri, use cash cache to switch to def, grabbing another karakuri obviously.

for monsters in place of the ones I said were no good, run Tengu or tour guide, easily good cards in any deck really. an effect veiler would help also, or you could run the plant engine also to speed up synchro spamming. If none of those, try machina fortress and gearframe. Any of those help speed it up more than the other karakuris.

Showdown castle is awesome definitely run 3. saved my butt from losing so many times, I get my field wiped after swarming, it gives me that 2nd wind even if the opponent doesn't destroy it. I just mst it or play a 2nd one(more than likely to have at least 2 of them in late game) so I can revive burei/bureido/ninishi or whatever. Definitely a game changer.
Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:33 am

you should look into making a karakuri machina plant deck they are very fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karakuri Attack!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karakuri Attack!!   Karakuri Attack!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Karakuri Attack!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royal Ice Academy :: General Discussion :: Deck Discussions-
Jump to: