Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Star of Darkness: Black Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Star of Darkness: Black Sun Empty
PostSubject: Star of Darkness: Black Sun   Star of Darkness: Black Sun EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:11 am

One of my various custom archtypes, the Black Sun Archetype focus on banishing its own cards, and manipulating those cards to quickly summon its ace card, "Dragon of Black Sun - Kuroi Amaterasu", then using its effect to boost its ATK each turn to completely overpower its opponent while also removing certain monsters to activate their effects, "Shadow Star - Black Prominence" can also be used to kill the opponent (however its Limited so good luck with that). Another important part of this deck is protecting Kuroi Amaterasu after it hits the field, at the start the most ATK it can have is 1800, so a card like "Black Sun - Barrier" is required to allow it to endure any attacks by monsters with higher ATK, also Kuroi Amaterasu will probably need protection from other card effects (though things like Dimensional Prison and Mirror Force wont work on it), "Black Sun - Shield" and "Black Sun Veil" are effective at keeping Kuroi Amaterasu alive, for a finishing touch get "Black Sun - Barrier" and "Black Sun - Shield" in play, then follow up with "Black Sun - Treasure Guard" and your dragon will be invincible (though with nothing to search them out, dont count on getting that set up too often). Some of the key monsters in this set are "Kuroi Amaterasu" (The major powerhouse of this deck, its ATK can reach very high levels and it can be used to activate the effects of Black Sun monsters in your Graveyard), "Black Sun - Faded Phantom" (Good for removing annoying cards or just taking out a back row card so you dont have to worry about it), "Black Sun - Black Knight" (Can banish several monsters for their effects), "Black Sun - Obsidian Fox" (Free card when its removed, can send cards back to the Graveyard for removal by Kuroi. It was rather evil in my last duel when I managed to combo it with Faded Phantom to remove my opponents last monster. Finally its ATK boost can help if you cant get out Kuroi Amaterasu), and "Black Sun - Sunspot Blaze" (Allows you to get out Kuroi Amaterasu easier, plus once its removed all your monsters get +400 ATK). However there are several cards you need to watch out for, "Dimensional Prison" and "Macro Cosmos" not only dont work with this deck, but can completely destroy it by leaving your Kuroi Amaterasu with nothing to remove (though I guess a build using Fox and some of the lower ATK monsters to swarm could be possible), also "Imperial Iron Wall" which basically shuts down the whole deck, also any anti-special summon cards will probably wreck your deck as well.

Star of Darkness ~ Black Sun
Dragon of Black Sun - Kuroi Amaterasu:
Black Sun - Faded Phantom:
Black Sun - Shadow Hawk:
Black Sun - Black Knight:
Black Sun - Star Invoker:
Black Sun - Shadow Invader:
Black Sun - Obsidian Fox:
Black Sun - Demented Mind:
Black Sun - Veiled Gear:
Shadow Star - Black Prominence:
Black Sun - Fallen Fairy:
Black Solar Flare:
Black Sun - Inferno Heat:
Darkness - Chain Inferno:
Raising Black Sun:
Star of Darkness - Black Sun:
Double Black Sun:
Black Sun Veil:
Treasure of the Black Sun:
Black Sun Recovery:
Requiem of Black Sun:
Black Sun - Barrier:
Black Sun - Shield:
Black Sun's Treasure Guard:
Behind the Black Sun:
Recollection - Black Sun:
Black Sun - Sunspot Blaze:
Back to top Go down

Star of Darkness: Black Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star of Darkness: Black Sun   Star of Darkness: Black Sun EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm

very nice i like the set
Back to top Go down

Star of Darkness: Black Sun
Page 1 of 1