Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Requirements For Necross Black Testing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Requirements For Necross Black Testing Empty
PostSubject: Requirements For Necross Black Testing   Requirements For Necross Black Testing EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 am

First of all : Invitation Only. Don't ask to be invited. If i catch you then ill take affirmative action
You Must First be in Mist Wurm Purple to be considered for Necross Black

TESTING
Don't Expect to stay in Necross Black If you were placed by and tested by anyone other than me. We want the elite
in this group so i will test accordingly

Don't Cry if u don't get in. Just wait for another Invite

Procedures: I will first test u based on skill then versatility. First 2 duels You may Use any decks you want. However Take note that ftk/otk decks will be frowned upon and will give grounds for immediate Disqualification.

Second Set: You Must choose one deck: That deck will be used for the remainder of the test: You will face varying Decks that test your adaptability in duels and matches. Expect to see some Difficult match ups.

FINALLY: Ruling knowledge and an amicable attitude is always a plus. In other words, Don't be ignorant.

Do not attempt to appeal to any other Testers or Admins in reference to your results. You either get in or you do not.
Back to top Go down

Requirements For Necross Black Testing
Page 1 of 1