Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) Empty
PostSubject: Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)   Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 9:12 am

I'm personally not a fan of Meta Decks, nor am I probably good a building them, but I do like to build creative decks. Most of my decks go though some level of play testing so they will be mostly consistent, still I'd advise buying these more if your interested in the concept as opposed to the actual playablity of the deck. My decks arn't too costly (with 1 exception (possibly 3 if you count 30 RP as expensive)), so dont worry too much,
Fun & Creative Decks:
-Future Visions Control (5 RP) [A deck that controls the field spell Future Visions to leave your opponent monsterless, sadly it has terrible consistency issues]
-Silent Dark Magic (5 RP) [The idea was to get both Silent Magician LV8 and Sorcerer of Dark Magic out, doesn't really work that well... but could be a good start if you want to try to improve it]
-The Big Bounce (5 RP) [Bounce Deck, needs an extra deck]
-Arcana Reverse (10 RP) [Arcana Force 0 - The Fool Deck]
-Jokers Wild (10 RP) [Arcana Knight Joker Deck]
-Blazes from Beyond (10 RP) [FIRE Warrior Gemini Build, that plays off the RFG a bit]
-Blast To Dust {Revision 3} (10 RP) [Deck that combines monster destruction and beatdown]
-Curse of Archfiend (10 RP) [Archfiend Deck]
-Destiny FINAL (10 RP) [Destiny Board Deck]
-Grand Burn {Revision 2} (10 RP) [Burn Deck kind of focused on doing lots of damage per card, uses Lava Golem to burn not only with its effect but as fuel for other cards as well]
-Shadow Flames ~ Dark Horus (10 RP) [Dark Horus Deck, a fun idea I had]
-Theory Test (10 RP) [Testing the idea for Lockdown, buy if you want, but it will probably need some improvements]
-WATER Hand Control Deck (10) [Using WATER cards to control the hand, dont know how well it will work with Fishborg Blaster banned]
-Cyberdarks (15 RP) [Cyberdark Deck, has a secret weapon]
-Darkest Destiny (20 RP) [One of my favourites (hence the price), a Destiny End Dragoon Build, kind of hurt awhile ago, but the last banlist made it viable again, though not nearly as good.]
-Greed Burn (20 RP) [Fun concept, uses Greed to burn the enemies]
-Super Suicidal Special {Yah... the name could use some work} (20 RP) [Self Destruct Button Deck... and possibly more]
-??? Lock (20 RP) [Illegal Lock Deck for YVD, but can get some fun looks from your opponent]
-Lily's Deck (30 RP) [Injection Fairy Lily Deck, fun deck (Probably a costs a bit more than its worth, but I like this one)]
-Red-Eyes Inferno (30 RP) [Nightshroud-esque Red-Eyes Deck]
-Extreme Super Miracle Synchro Fusion (50 RP) [My absolute favourite deck (that's for sale at least), a Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste Deck, runs very well and is my only deck with an actual side deck, sadly its not updated for Xyzs but that should be an easy fix]

Deck Bundles: (Get certain decks cheaper when buying them together)
-Arcana's Joker {Arcana Reverse & Jokers Wild} (15 RP)
-Curse of Destiny {Destiny FINAL & Darkest Destiny} (22 RP)
-Strange Locks {Theory Test & ??? Lock} (25 RP)
-Dragons of Darkness {Shadow Flames ~ Dark Horus & Red-Eyes Inferno} (35 RP)
-Zane Vs. Nightshroud {Cyberdarks & Red-Eyes Inferno} (35 RP)
-30 RP Special {Lily's Deck & Red-Eyes inferno} (50 RP)
-Extreme Suicide Special {Super Suicide Special & Extreme Miracle Synchro Fusion} (100 RP)

Special Offer
Buy a deck a win against me in a mirror match with that deck, and I will return 10 RP to you (Offer does not include 5 RP decks. Also, only 5 RP will be returned when using a 10 RP Deck). Rules: The deck cannot be altered in any way. You must win (Keep this in mind with the selfdestruct button deck), Duels are 1/1. I will confirm the contents of your deck before the duel.

Final Note
Dont expect too many of cards that people run alot (IE: Warning or Duality) in these decks, I tend keep them thematic. Also I'm probably not going to sell too many decks, I'm fine with that. Also if you can see any other decks that I could thematically package togather feel free to make an offer (But note that I can refuse for any or no reason at all)

CCG Deck Duels
OK, not exactly (or at all) Decks for sale, but this is a good a place as any to put it, I'm a CCG Duelist, that is, I like to design my own cards and use the in duels, I have various decks that I use and below you will find a list of them, beside the deck name is an RP value, if you take one of the offers I'll duel you with that deck (proxying the custom cards), and if you win I'll give you the listed RP value. The RP value is proportional to how I see the decks strength, with higher RP values for more powerful decks. If you wish to take up one of these offers then either send me a Private Message or better, just ask me on the chat box when I'm on.
CCG Duel Offers:

Last edited by Marluxia on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)   Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:00 am

Ill take one grand burn please Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)   Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 9:59 am

Sent the deck, also updated the shop with a new type of offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)   Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 5:28 am

ill have
Cyberdarks
-Blast To Dust
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)   Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marluxia's F&C Deck Shop (Fun & Creative)
Page 1 of 1