Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed) Empty
PostSubject: Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed)   Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:55 pm

Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed) E0pk9

need somme adjustments^^
Back to top Go down

Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed)   Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 11:30 pm

alrighty, now that I have some experience with E-Heroes I can help ya out a lot more Razz first thing I noticed: Polymerization. I wouldn't use it, it isn't fast enough and especially not as fast as fusion gate. replace them for 2 miracle fusions.

This being said, woodman is almost useless except for defense, but you aren't looking to be defensive, you want speed and control of the field. remove woodman and replace him with Maxx "C" and an elemental hero prisma. Maxx is an earth monster so once you use it's eff you can use it for fusion with Gaia and prisma is your main deck thinner and gets materials into your grave for miracle fusion.

In my testing I noticed Voltic is pretty much useless since your main focus is to fusion anyway so he barely will ever get the chance to attack for his effect. I ended up replacing him for thunder king rai-oh since he's just so good in this format and once again is a monster that can be used as fusion material, specifically HERO the shining.

I also only run 1 elemental hero heat and no lady heat. the ONLY thing he is good for is getting nova master and he doesn't get much atk bonus either in a fusion gate hero deck since all your monsters will be banished more than not. to replace those 2: add 2 destiny HERO malicious. awesome effect and can be used as dark monster material or for absolute zero which is one of the best fusion heroes.

and 3 ice edge? I don't think he's that effective to have 3 of them, I only run 1, but I do wish I could use his effect more often. I would take out 1 or 2, then replace him with destiny hero diamond dude or Black Luster Soldier. diamond dude because since you are running a ton of spells his effect is that much more useful, plus now with 3 destiny heroes in your deck, adding in destiny draw would be a very good thing to do. why black luster soldier? you have darks and lights. he's a self explanatory card at this point.

Like I said earlier, since you have 3 destiny heroes now(possibly), you can run destiny draw, a really awesome +1 card I'd highly recommend. I run 2 in my hero deck, but I also run 2 diamond dudes with 2 malicious. Allure of darkness isn't a bad idea to run either for more speed.

remove bottomless and d prison for 2 call of the haunted. if you are dumping cards to the grave with prisma/super poly and have fusion gate on the field or another super poly, call helps you retrieve them for fusing. Personally I would run solemn judgment and 2 warnings instead of torrential and mirror force, but those are optional, staples are staples and they all help in different situations so that's up to you and your playing style.

for the fusion deck, add another HERO the shining. he's the main fusion in a fusion gate HERO deck since you'll be banishing a lot (hopefully). take out masked hero goka since he's horrible, and HERO inferno since you no longer have lady heat anymore (and he's SOOOO circumstancial....). Terra Ferma can go too, no more woodsman and he's a -1 for you, that's never a good thing. Add Escuridao for using malicious and a quick beater, if not add some Xyz's to pump up the deck if you really don't have a fusion gate out or any fusion spells in hand. I'd also recommend putting in Draco-Equiste to use with super poly if they have a stardust/trish/scrap/red-eyes or whatever out.

sorry for the wall of text, I like to explain my reasoning rather than just telling you numbers and you not learning a thing about your deck Razz I'd also recommend future fusion, foolish burial, gold sarc, and D.D. burial, but not sure what I would remove from yours to add them XD. they wouldn't be necessary as your deck is now, and if you wanted to run those I would run 3 miracle fusion then and maybe -1 terraforming/fusion gate.
Back to top Go down

Elemntal heroes Deck (help needed)
Page 1 of 1