Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Guess that Yugioh Card!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess that Yugioh Card! Empty
PostSubject: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 9:37 pm

I post a riddle. You guess what it is. Winner posts their riddle.
I'll go first.. because I'm awesome.

Weak monsters shall feel my wrath. Hitting the right monster will make your opponent rage and can shut down decks. Removing from play monsters, not only from the field is my specialty.

Every 5 guesses and I'll give a hint.

Last edited by ForceofDeath on Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making this easier.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:01 pm

hmm, is it black luster soldier - envoy of the beginning?

Weak monsters shall feel my wrath = 3000 attack points and 2 attacks

Hitting the right monster will make your opponent rage = since removing the right monster with it WILL make your oponent rage ^^

Removing from play monsters, not only from the field is my specialty. = since to summon it you have to remove from play 2 monsters from your grave

am i right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:03 pm

KURIBOH lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:18 pm

No to both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:28 pm

Necroface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

Nope. I'll give a hint now.

Hint: It's a trap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:33 pm

Bottomless Trap Hole bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:36 pm

Nope, remember it can remove not only from the field but from others as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:46 pm

Karma Cut?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:50 pm

Chain Dissapearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

yah, i think your right, i didnt even think of chain disappearance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:12 am

chain dissappearance is my guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:11 pm

YugiohCF is right. Your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Good luck withthis one.

-I help out the lighter side of yugioh, giving them a boost against stronger foes.
-I can hit the field, and return to my preferred location just as quick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Bottomless trap?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 9:41 pm

nope.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 pm

Honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 10:15 pm

WINNER!!!! Your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

You knocked me down seven times over. I will take you down with me!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:02 pm

I dont remember the name, but it's the card where if you and your oponents life point difference is 7000 or more, both your life points become 0. I think it's Self Destruct Button or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Correct. Your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 6:31 pm

I enter the battlefield weak, so ittakes 3 to make me strong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:12 pm

Raging Flame Sprite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 8:39 pm

noo. Suspect
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:34 pm

batteryman aa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess that Yugioh Card!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next