Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Welcome! We are the Aces of Ice !
Join now and enjoy !
Royal Ice Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We strive to be the best out there.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
tournament to rank up a tournament for red and blue to get into purple and a tournament for puprple to get in black then the winner of each tournament will battle to get 500 rda points!! you just need to register post your DN. Name: RDA Name:

Guess that Yugioh Card!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:05 am

Wow. GREAT GUESS!. but no. Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:08 am

thank you ^^ how bout king of the skull servants?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 5:20 am

Nope. Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Troll Rage Kuriboh Vagina Lick Tadpole Thing DRILL YOU MOFO Bee Pedobear Pikachu Lol Owned Troll2 Nyan Cat DrOctaGonaPusBlah Invader Zim Force Choke pEdO DaNcE Wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am

Card Trooper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 am

Yep. Your turn. pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm

I'm inconsistant as fuck, and sometimes when you draw me you get stuck. i feed upon darkness to wreck your opponent...

Not the best poem.. but meh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Trap eater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:51 pm

Nope
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:54 pm

dark armed dragon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:47 am

Correct, your turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: re: riddles   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 12:04 am

compuls??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 am

i love to be xyz and when u special summon me you get an extra card?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:17 pm

leviar the sea dragon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

correct your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:30 pm

hmm, ok, i got one

Attack me while i'm in the shadows, and you will feel my wrath after you draw, inflicting damage and taking your attacker down with me..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 pm

Cyber Jar or Parasite Paracide???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 1:42 am

BLAST SPHERE!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:09 am

i agree on Grapha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:38 am

grapha is right, your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 2:47 am

I am in the group "the three sisters", i am the revival one and sometimes can be used with your opponents monsters.

P.S. it took me 5 mins to make one up

Invader Zim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 3:30 am

Harpie's pet dragon ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 4:51 pm

nope pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE pEdO DaNcE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 2:14 am

Helios Trice Megistus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:44 am

nope Invader Zim Invader Zim Invader Zim

HINT:My sisters and I are limited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Monster reborn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess that Yugioh Card!   Guess that Yugioh Card! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess that Yugioh Card!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next